Root Explorer Download is Ready
v3.1.6 (Updated Nov 12, 2017)
Root Explorer Description
Google Play Store has a lot of apps for the management and optimization purposes but for the users who have rooted their phones, the best app for them is Root Explorer which is available on play store as well. When you root your android smartphone, lots of things change and the normal task manager or management apps that are available in the play store are not going to be enough for you. Root Explorer is an app which you need for the management and optimization of your files and that you need when you have a rooted Android smartphone. The app comes with an easy to use interface which can be handled and used by every person even those who are new to these phones and stuff. The app has so many management options like multiple tabs, a connection to Google Drive box, and so many other features that you will get tired but they are not going to finish and you will be easy to manage everything on your android smartphone. This app is available absolutely free of cost at Google Play Store and in the APK format as well. To get the app from our website, download the free Root Explorer APK and install the app on your rooted Android smartphones to have access to one of the most helpful apps for your android phone. Now we are going to talk about all the features that are included in this app for your ease.
Root Explorer APK Features.
Listed below are all the features which are included in the app.
1. Root Explorer is the ultimate file manager for root users. Access the whole of android’s file system.
2. Root Explorer features include multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support, SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files.
3. You can also extract RAR archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, Bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create a symbolic link, “Open With” facility, MD5, create shortcuts.
4. Add or remove accounts – Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
5. Find accounts on the device – Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
6. Prevent from sleeping – Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
So, these were all the features that are included in Root Explorer. So, what are you waiting for lads? To get the app, download the free Root Explorer right now from our website and install it on your android device to optimize your fun in an awesome way.